Galvanized Iron (GI) Ducts are manufactured at our State-of-the-art factory as per customer requirements. All the accessories such as fittings, attachments, components, and other goods are manufactured from the finest grade of material and cutting edge technology. Our quality controllers check each and every detail on well-defined quality parameters. Competitively priced, if need to be, the offered range of ducting is also facilitated with sound proofing and high degree insulation.
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel sheets of lock-forming quality are used for the manufacturing of standard ducts
- Ducts are also available in both, stainless steel and Aluminum
- In order to re-inforce, all straight ducts have beading all along at a distance of 300 mm between them.
Pre-insulated (PI) Ducts
Our clients will also have the choice of Pre-insulated ducts. This is a more recent technology and is becoming popular in the HVAC industry as it is installed in a single fix. This eliminates the need for a second fix, which saves significant time and cost. It is made of rigid close cell Polyisocyanurate board and phenolic insulated panels faced by an aluminum foil on both the sides.
- Lower heat conductivity, higher thermal efficiency.
- Low density, light weight.
- Foamed with CFC free materials, environment-protective.
- Hermetic seal ensures little air leakage
- Aluminum foil reinforced on both sides
- Corrosion protective
- Foamed with closed-cell structure (water-proof and sound-insulated)
- Rapid installation and convenient maintenance (cost-saving)
- No protruding flange on the connections (save plenty of building space)